But the usual problem of most property owners is on how to choose the right landscape contractor for their lawn and landscaping projects. In Minnesota alone, there are hundreds of companies offering landscaping services. All of them are offering similar services and promise the same thing- awesome landscapes. If you have the same problem, don't fret. Weber's Landscaping is one of the most trusted landscapers in the region, and we can offer you top-notch services. We offer design and build services at reasonable costs. Our completed projects across Shakopee and other areas in MN are proofs of our expertise in this field. Call us right now at (612) 875-8081, and we'll help you achieve your desired landscape setting.
Choosing the Right Landscape ContractorAs mentioned, choosing the right landscape contractor is not easy. Most property owners still end up choosing inexperienced service providers. You can avoid this situation by carefully selecting your contractor. You can also follow the simple checklist below when searching for the right candidate.
- Experience. Avoid hiring newbie landscape contractors since they may not have the required expertise and resources to handle large or complex landscaping projects. Make sure that you get those with decades of experience in the industry.
- Skilled manpower. Another factor to consider when hiring a landscape contractor is its capability to handle your landscaping requirements. Its people should be capable of handling various landscaping jobs, such as installing softscape elements, hardscape structures, water and fire features, and wood elements.
- Number of completed projects. Your landscaper's mastery of various landscaping methods and techniques is usually achieved through experience and the number of projects it handled. Check the company's portfolio or ask for some references to see some of the projects it previously handled. Its capability to handle both residential and commercial landscaping projects is a sign that you are hiring a competent service provider.
- Complete landscaping tools. Hire a landscape contractor with complete tools and equipment. These resources will guarantee the speedy completion of your landscaping project. If possible, hire a company that can provide heavy-duty equipment such as excavators, graders, compactors, and trenchers.
- Top-quality landscaping materials. Choose a landscape contractor with ready access to premium-quality landscaping materials and supplies. Ask if the company has existing partnerships with local nurseries, paver and stone suppliers, and landscaping materials suppliers.
Licensed Landscape ContractorIf you want to be guaranteed of outstanding landscape setups and a hassle-free project, hire a licensed, bonded, and insured landscape contractor. A legitimate landscaper will provide warranty on each of its completed tasks. In addition, you won’t have to worry in case there are accidents or problems during and after the completion of the project.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of MN: